Why use an infographic in the classroom?
“Curate and Create” using infographics in the classroom. Whether used as a summative or formative assessment tool, infographics enable students to showcase their mastery of knowledge through visualizations which-
- incorporate complex information quickly and clearly
- integrate words and graphics to reveal information, patterns, data, history, etc..
- are easy to understand
- are creative and engaging
Piktochart – “One Tool At a Time” feature this week. ……why?
* three easy steps
* share through social media
* presentation mode when sharing live
Piktochart infographics enable the user to link websites and upload pictures and videos using built-in themes, which are available at no cost to the user. Additionally, the live presentation mode is an added bonus- as it creates a 3D visualization.
SAMPLE: Click on the various links and videos within the infographic below.
Curate and Create using Piktochart………….. 2.0 digital literacy in the classroom. @Piktochart
I encourage you to click on the links below, as you begin integrating infographics into your digital literacy classroom.